Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Handbags and dresses ... Gotta love 'em


So, I was looking at this dress wondering why I liked it so much.

Printed Tunic Dress ~ Betsey Johnson ~ $385 ~ Neiman Marcus

Then I looked at the designer and realized JUST how much I ADORE Betsey Johnson. … LOVE her.

Also, I have been eying these handbags for a WHILE now … LOVE them. … Probably the best inventions EVER. … I keep going to the Coach store at Village Point and drooling over them. … If you know anyone who would like to buy them for me, please do. … I am broke and can not afford them. :)

Straw Basket (I like the white one) ~ Coach ~ $258 ~ Coach

Hamptons Weekend Demi Satchel ~ Coach ~ $178 ~ Coach

Of course, every girl needs a keychain. … This one … TOTALLY me! … And it supports The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. … Always a plus, of course!

Pink Coach Multi-Charm Keyfob ~ Coach ~ $58 ~ Coach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.