Thursday, May 3, 2007

I hate flats ...

HATE them. ... I can't walk in them. ... Most people can't walk in heels. I can't walk in flats. ... I have to wear combat boots to work. ... No one can understand how I can trip over my own feet in them, but the only time I've ever tripped in my heels is when I stepped on a crack or when I was drunk or something. I can't explain it. That's just how it is. ... I walk on my toes naturally. ... If I don't have something to prop my feet up, they don't work right. I don't like the feeling of not being as tall as I can be. ... I don't like the way they make my body look ... I'd rather look as lean as I can. ... With the best posture. ... Flats don't help me there.

But, if I DID like them, these are the ones I would buy.

These are gorgeous. ...
Jeweled Skimmer ~ Manolo Blahnik ~ $630 ~ Neiman Marcus

LOVE these too
Print Ballerina Slipper ~ Moschino Giraffe ~ $290 ~ Neiman Marcus

These ... absolutely adorable!!!
Canopy flats ~ Rebels ~ $49.95 ~ Nordstrom

These are way too cute. ... And polka dotty!!!
Rapture flats ~ Joie ~ $195 ~ Nordstrom

*Squeels* ABSOLUTELY gorgeous ... I love these!!! I might actually have to buy these just because I love them that much ... even though they're flat!!! (Crazy, huh?) *NOTE* I just saw some heels with the wedge in the same pattern. I might buy those instead :)
Landys flats ~ Chinese Laundry ~ $59.95 ~ Nordstrom

These are gorgeous. ... They're sparkly and they have a bow on them!!!
Ob ballet flats ~ Apepazza ~ $109.95 ~ Nordstrom

I actually had these up on my computer and a friend of mine came over here and she was like "OH HOW CUTE!!!" ... Yup, I agree.
Saucy slingbacks ~ Cindy Says ~ $79.95 ~ Nordstrom

*LOVE* Christian Louboutin. ... These are cute.
Baladi lace flats ~ Christian Louboutin ~ $570 ~ Net-A-Porter

These are adorable. ... You know, Urban Outfitters had some of the cutest shoes I've seen so far. ... Love these, though.
Striped Ballet shoes ~ Dru NY Lauren ~ $125 ~ Urban Outfitters

These are SO CUTE haha ... I think I just noticed ... I'm kinda a fan of teal shoes haha
Kristen Peep-Toe Wedge ~ $29 ~ dELiAs

Perfection. ... Again, if I liked flats. ......
Bow-Tie Ballet Flats ~ Pedro Garcia ~ $350 ~ Saks Fifth Avenue

OK, I swear I'm done. ... Looking at all these flat shoes makes me want to stand on my toes. ... I don't know why ... my feet just feel cramped.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The peachy pink flats are cute. Could lose the bow though... Sweet blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=sensors view 3.1.12271 (pro) ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 340 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 190 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

analyst I feeling that there aгe non-rational forces at get the job dοne.

Then thеre are rеsearcheгs аnԁ other concerned people who are
seemingly preventing a losing struggle to stem the tide prіncipal towards environmental Armagеddon or as thе tіtle of thiѕ review ρhone calls it
"Warmageddon. * Chinese pizza: High unbaked pizza dough with hoisin sauce, sliced inexperienced peppers and onions, and sauteed shitake mushrooms.

My blog post :: pizza Stone for Weber charcoal grill

Anonymous said...

I was ѕuggested thіs websitе by my cousin.
Ι am nоt sure whethеr this pоst is written by him аs nobody else know such detailed about my
trouble. You arе wоnԁеrful!
Τhanks!

Αlso vіsit my site :: graypaintdecor.blogspot.fr