Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's been a while...

So, I can't post at work anymore (*tear*) and I've been working at both jobs a LOT ... but here are a few updates...

Number 1: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Emma of The New Pink for the compliments about my blog. (They were e-mailed to me so you can't see them. ... So nah nah :-P ... Haha totally kidding. I'm in a weird mood.) Anyway, her blog is DEFINITELY going in my "Blogs I Love" section. You should check it out. ... Definitely worth a peeksie!

Number 2: I've been picking up TONS AND TONS of hours at Target ... Meaning I work 7 AM to about 11 PM ... Meaning when I don't work, I'm spending time with my friends ... Meaning less time online ... Meaning less updates ... Meaning ... I don't know. ... I just felt like saying "meaning" again ...

Number 3: Oh so important ... because it's what my blog is all about ... I GOT THEM ... 2 of the things I was DYING for ... That green handbag from Coach (This blog) and What I Like About You - The Complete First Season DVD (You don't need a link it was the one right before this and I'm lazy ... but here anyway because there are lazier people than me out there this blog)

That's all for now. ... I better go wash this mask off my face before it dries my skin out COMPLETELY. ...

No comments: