Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What to wear, what to wear???

So, I don't know if you've noticed (You know, the two people who I've shared this blog with so far)...

But the "Blogs I Love" list has grown ... and gone through a name change. ... I've been blog-surfing all day. ... Fun stuff :)

Alright, so my friend's birthday is tomorrow and we're going out to celebrate on Saturday. ... I don't know what to wear ... she's wearing a black dress with a teal bow ... It sounds really cute ... so what should I wear?

I'm definitely pretty broke, so I guess I could go with what I have already, but where's the fun in that?

Let's start with Wet Seal ...

This one's really cute. ... I like it...
Solid Trim Dress ~ $24.50 ~ Wet Seal

That's the only Wet Seal one I saw that I actually really liked that would look good on me. ... Hmmm... Let's Try Charlotte Russe ...

Now this one is adorable, but maybe a little more than I was planning on spending ... Also, we're going out for Mexican. ... I don't know if white is the best choice ...
Eyelet Dress ~ $39.99 ~ Charlotte Russe

Again, the only one I found that I liked that would look good on me ... GRRR...

Here are a couple from J.Crew ... The only problem with them? They're too expensive. ... I'm sad :(

This one ... is SO CUTE ... But yes, too expensive right now :(
Printed Halter Embossed Beach Dress ~ $118 ~ J.Crew

This one is adorable ... I can wear just about any of the colors ... It's just so cute ... but out of my price range (I'd rather be below $30 ...)
Halter Embossed Beach Dress ~ $98 ~ J.Crew

I'll be back later to look more, but right now, I'm not having much luck. ... This is upsetting :(

No comments: